I love waking up in the morning to the reassurance that I get another day and another chance to live my life for the Lord...
I love listening to K-LOVE as I get ready for work so I can focus my heart and mind on the positive way I can influence others throughout my day...
I love smiling real big to all the people who I pass on the road who look miserable that they are on their way to work...
I love going to my job knowing that I can make a difference in someone's life that day...
I love being challenged in different ways that I know if I choose the right way, I can stand out above my peers and hopefully point them towards the Lord...
I love just sitting down with a co-worker or my boss or a good friend and talking about the things that matter in life, such as relationships, loving people, faith, God...
I love calling all my close friends on my way home from work just to tell them I am thinking of them and miss them and love them...
I love going to Community Group and sharing life together with a group of ten others who love and live for the same God as I do...
I love using my gifts and talents for the Lord when I get to run media at church...
I love spending quality time with my friends one on one and really finding out what is going on in their life beneath the surface...
I love going to church on Sundays and feeling like the Lord is speaking directly to me through a song's lyrics or through the sermon...
I love coming home late at night and looking up to the heavens and seeing the stars and the bright moon and knowing that my Lord created all of that beauty...
I love laying down at night knowing that when my emotions and thoughts become overwhelming, the Lord knows what is in my heart and is there to comfort me if only I reach out and call His name.
I *love* this blog entry! what a great snapshot of the beauty that is LRC!
ReplyDelete