Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Top 5 Favorite Christian Worship Songs

So, for those of you who know me, you know how much I love Christian worship music. My passion in life is worship! I find singing my heart and soul out to my God is the best way to commune with Him and I feel so connected to God and loved by Him when I do. It's also the best way for me to praise Him for all that He does for me - for loving me unconditionally, for forgiving me time and time again, and for blessing me with the opportunity to serve Him day in and day out by loving people as Christ loves me. This week, I have heard some oldies, but GREAT Christian worship songs that came out years ago, but still touch my heart when I hear them. So, I wanted to challenge myself and share with you all my 5 favorite Christian worship songs. It's really hard to choose just 5, but I have given you 1 song from each of my 5 favorite Christian artists/bands.





3 comments:

  1. Totally loved the Casting Crowns Who Am I and Hillsong-The Stand...two of my faves. And ur right, it is hard to pick just 5. I would have to say Casting Crowns-The Voice of Truth, Michael W. Smith-Missing Person and Place In This World, Hillsong United-From the Inside Out...too many to list lol. Just the main ones that have gotten me thru some tough times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, there are too many to pick. That's why I have been sitting in front of my computer for the last 3 hours going back and forth between 2-3 songs of each of these artists trying to pick my favorites. Other songs by Casting Crowns that I love are The Voice of Truth as you said, Lifesong, and Praise You in This Storm. From the Inside Out is also another favorite of mine. I also almost put Chris Tomlin's Our God is Greater on here and Hillsong UNITED's Came to my Rescue. I could go on and on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. my 2 most fav right now are Matt Mahar "Turn Around" and Shawn Mcdonald "Rise", but Hillsong and Crowns both rock!

    ReplyDelete