Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Missing or Losing Someone

Just a few days ago in my last blog post, I mentioned how I like to have a blog because I can go back through old posts and see how the Lord guided me through a specific time in my life. So, over the last few days, I reread through a number of my blogs from the summer of 2009 right after I graduated from college. This was a very rough time in my life and I had just lost a relationship very dear to me. So, I wanted to go back and see how the Lord stepped me through that time in my life as I sit here thinking about someone I love and had to let go. If you have gone through the loss of a loved one or are missing someone dearly, check out this blog post of mine from 2 years ago.

"When You Lose Someone"

1 comment:

  1. Recently read through my old blog entries as well! You've definitely come so far in that time. Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete