I just bought Chris Tomlin's latest CD "Burning Lights" last week. Chris Tomlin is my favorite music artist of all time. His worship songs and lyrics are some of the most powerful expressions of my sentiments to my God in times of great joy, grief, depression, or any situation really. I am super stoked to be finally seeing him live in concert in Baltimore next month with three lovely ladies from WEC. I don't even think the word "stoked" expresses the intensity of my excitement. I am going to be listening to his new CD, Burning Lights, constantly from now until the concert so I can sing along to all the songs! Here is his hit single off his latest CD called "Whom Shall I Fear (God of Angel Armies)." Enjoy!
"I know Who goes before me
I know Who stands behind
The God of angel armies
Is always on my side
The One who reigns forever
He is a Friend of mine
The God of angel armies
Is always by my side"
No comments:
Post a Comment