One of my favorite worship songs from the past few months is called "Exalted One" by Elevation Worship. I was so excited when I got to be the volunteer Producer for the services at WEC today when our worship band was teaching that new song to our church! It's a song originally written and sung by Elevation Worship, the band of Elevation Church in Charlotte, NC. Elevation is an amazing church that I have been following since just before Thanksgiving. Their pastor, Steven Furtick, is a truly passionate and anointed leader, speaker, pastor, and Christian. I have been listening and watching his sermons online for the past couple months. In addition to the pastor being amazing at Elevation, their worship is off the chain. I absolute love the worship they host at their church - so on fire, unrestrained worship of our One, True God! You can see how passionate they are in their worship by watching the video below. A couple friends of mine have been listening to Pastor Furtick's sermons too, and we are planning a road trip to Charlotte to hear him preach in person and to attend Elevation. I can't wait!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment