Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Way, The Truth, and The Life

I am broken....but He heals.

I am hurt...but He comforts.

I am lost...but He is The Way.

I am confused...but He brings clarity.

I don't know what's right...but He is The Truth.

I feel alone...but He never leaves my side.

I feel exhausted...but He restores me.

I feel helpless...but He is my strength.

I feel dead inside...but He is The Life.


I don't know how I got here and I don't know where I'm going. But I do know that the Lord has always been with me and the Lord will always guide me. If I keep the faith and hold on to His promises, He will never abandon me and never forsake me. He is always faithful....so Lord, I pray, that I may always be faithful. I love you Lord. You are all that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment