Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Look to the Heavens

I look to the sky every night and am filled with inexpressible joy.

It reminds me that the Lord is Almighty, Lord over all Creation, Lord over my life.

It gives me a sense of awe that God created the Heavens and the Earth, all of Creation.

I am filled with a sense of peace, knowing He has my life in the palm of His hands.

That is one way I know if I am on the right path with God. When I am not following His will, I can't feel His presence when I look to the Heavens. When I am disobedient to His Will, I look to the moon and feel nothing. But when I am very close with the Lord and seeking after Him with all my Heart, I look at the moon and feel the Holy Spirit fill me with such JOY! Not joy like happy happy joy joy. Joy as if even if my entire life was falling to pieces, I still know the Lord is Good and His Love endures.
This is a picture of the moon that I took on the night of Good Friday this year.
It was a full moon and so gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment