Sunday, July 12, 2009

Even though its gonna take me a little more time, the sun's gonna find me...

Wow, I just recently discovered two Christian music artists that have been changing my life this summer. The first one is Jimmy Needham, who is known for his popular song Forgiven and Loved and one of my favorites The Great Love Story. The second artist is Brandon Heath who is known for some of his songs Wait and See, Give Me Your Eyes, and I'm Not Who I Was. Below I will be posting another song of his called "Sunrise." To me, it speaks to me the message of hope that if you find yourself going through a rough patch of life, it's ok if everything doesn't work out as planned. If healing and solutions and answers don't come in a timely manner, just remember that God's time is not our time. If you think there is no way out, just be patient and trust in the Lord, because He will never abandon you or let you fall.

"Sunrise" by Brandon Heath



Here are the lyrics to the chorus:
All you need is a sunrise
Just a moment of dawn
If you're lost in the twilight
Close your eyes and move on
When you're tired in the waiting
Even though it's gonna take you
A little more time
Just a little more time the sun's gonna find you

No comments:

Post a Comment