Sunday, July 24, 2011

Babies are Everywhere! Part 2

So, a few months back, I wrote a blog called "Babies are Everywhere!" You can read it by clicking on the name in quotes. Of course, 4 months later, the situation is still the same...BABIES ARE EVERYWHERE! :)

Even on the worst of days or the most depressing of days, it's practically impossible for me not be happy around babies. They are so precious. New life.... new hope.... innocence.... tenderness.... love.... and so many things come to mind when I think of babies. It's the miracle of new life that God blesses us with that leaves me in awe. Seeing a baby gives me so much happiness and joy. I have had this deep desire in myself since I can remember to have a family of my own and children of my own. Call it a motherly instinct or something, but I think God has placed that desire in me and I hope He will bless me with a family of my own someday. In the meantime, I am completely satisfied watching all my friends around me have their babies. My good friend Sandi just had her baby boy on Thursday and I am so happy for her and Andre. They are already fantastic parents to their 2 year old daughter Luciana and now they are going to share their love and Christ's love with another precious treasure, Teo James. Below is a picture of me holding Teo on his 2nd day of life! Congratulations Sandi and Andre!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment