You may be thinking to yourself...there is no coming back from this. I have come too far. There is no greater sin than mine. I have reached a point of no return. No one will ever accept me now. No one could ever love me like this. I know I find myself thinking that a lot.
But I have news for you. SATAN IS A LIAR. Those are all lies.
The TRUTH is THIS...
The Lord can REDEEM anything.
His GRACE is offered freely without cost.
His FORGIVENESS can cover any sin you have ever committed.
Jesus has separated our SINS from us as far as the east is from the west.
His SACRIFICE paid for all.
His LOVE was shown for all, and that includes you, and me.
He can make all things NEW.
We are more than CONQUERORS through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment