I tried about 10 different YouTube videos to embed this song into my blog post, but it didn't work. YouTube has been tightening down their copyright codes and regulations, and alas, I will just have to post the link to the song on YouTube here instead of embedding it.
"This is Not the End" by Gungor
"Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?'”
~John 11:25-26~
"But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells. So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him."
~2 Peter 3:13-14~
"This is Not the End" by Gungor
"Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?'”
~John 11:25-26~
"But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells. So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him."
~2 Peter 3:13-14~
No comments:
Post a Comment